Monday, October 1, 2012

July, August, and September you were not forgotten....

With cooler weather, mums, pumpkins, creepy costumes, and everything else that comes in the month of October I thought this would be the perfect time to also do a recap on the past several months courtesy of my iPhone.









 



















*Happy 5 Months Evie*Goofball heads*Mumford and Sons*Good times*Let there be light*Uncle Nuzzle*Auntie Lovin'*I Heart Auntie*Summer Lovin'*Beach Bums*Happy 6th Months E!*Happy Birthday to You, You Live in a Zoo!*"This is the best birthday EVER!"*Birthday Buds*Bikin' Birthday*Wheelin' and Dealin'*Birthday Party Swim*Dennis the Menace Overkill*Super Fast School Shoes*Kindergarten!*Family Photo Op-"We Tried"*Chancey Hear I Come!*1st Day!*Tear, Tear*Big K Crash & Burn*YeeHaw!*Pre-Game Warm Up*Go Cards!*Sweet Girl*She's Already 7 Months!?!?*Melting My Heart*Grand-babies!*Kissy-kiss*KAAA*POW!*Saturday Morning Moment*

No comments: