Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Kale Yea

I took my first venture into Earth Fare last night. It's a fairly new supermarket here, and I think I have a little crush on it. But I have an even bigger crush on a little treasure I dug up in there......

 Yep, Kale Chips.....


 I know I was surprised too!


And then I couldn't stop. I kept eating them, and kept eating, and kept eating them. Matt practically had to save them from all being devoured in one sitting. Not kidding....these things are delicious. These are the "ChiZee" flavored variety, don't know what that means, but I do know they are spicy, salty, crunchy and, yet they melt in your mouth all at the same time.

They have other flavors too, but these happened to speak to me. I also remember seeing pizza flavored, hmmm.

The other cool thing about Earth Fare is that that it's a "healthy" supermarket, but it won't break the bank. It has some great deals.

Text EAT to 71700 and you will get those great deals sent to your phone; like $5 off of $25 worth of groceries. Also go to www.earthfare.com and sign up as a member; then you can print off a coupon. The coupon is a FREE whole chicken OR veggie burgers with a $10 purchase. That's a pretty great deal!

Oh, also kids eat FREE on Thursdays!

Anyways.....now lemme get back to those kale chips....

Oops!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your meganmcdougal.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both educative and engaging, and
let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
The problem is something that too few men and women are speaking
intelligently about. I am very happy I came across this
during my search for something concerning this.


My web-site ... acheter followers twitter