Monday, May 9, 2011

Momma's Day

I LOVE Momma's Day!

O let me count the ways.....

1. It's the one day I don't feel guilty asking my husband for a back rub.
2. I really don't have to lift a finger around the house, unless it's to drink my favorite, made-for-me cup of coffee.
3. I know, without a doubt in my mind, I am appreciated and what I do as a stay-at-home mom is, in fact, important (I know; I'm getting sentimental).
4. Just the fact that I am a "Momma" to someone is truly the most precious gift, besides my husband (I gotta make sure and throw that in there somewhere *wink* *wink*), that Christ can give me outside of Himself.
*tear* *sniff* *tear* *sniff*
Truly!
*sniff* *sniff*
(Ok, dry it up Megan)
5. Speaking of gifts, it's an excuse to get them!

Here's what my sweet family got me.....


No this is not a joke.

I seriously have been wanting some since watching this season of Biggest Loser.

And there's the little fact that I get to take out, every little bit of frustration from the day in the back yard, on my husband.

Yep! You heard me right.



Now calm down, there's no reason to lock me up and throw away the key.

That's what Matt got these lovely things for. They're pads that he holds while I punch the fire out of them. If you saw me you would never, ever want to mess with me.

I mean, I pretty much look like Rocky, Jr.

Well, actually, my neighbors are getting some free, comedic entertainment.
Not funnier then The Office, but close.

It's WAY harder then I thought it would be, boxing that is.

Kind of like being a Momma, but totally worth fighting for.

No comments: