Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Surprise! Surprise! Chicken Surprise!

I looked in the freezer and saw two chicken breasts just beggin' to be used. Then I remembered I had some heaving whipping cream that would maybe make a yummy creamy sauce to spoon over the chicken which I will serve with rice. I didn't really know where I would go from here; then I searched the pantry and found some salsa that hadn't been open-Roasted Tomatilla. So tonight's menu is Slow-Cooker Chicken Surprise with a Creamy Tomatilla Sauce served over Rice. It's a surprise because it will be a surprise how it turns out! How do you think that sounds? I haven't decided....is it going to be a disgusting array of ingredients or will it fill the house with spiciness that only my favorite Mexican food can create. We'll find out in 7 hours..... Here's to surprises and my slow-cooker!


No comments: