Monday, May 21, 2012

Oh What a Beautiful Morning!

It's time for strawberry picking and that also means it's time for all those yummy strawberry recipes to be dusted off. Only about an hour away from home is Joe Huber's Family Farm where my friends and I dove into their strawberry patches with our kids; mouth's first! 

Oh what a beautiful morning it was....that reminds of a song....

Oh what a beautiful morning!


Oh what a beautiful day!


 I've got a wonderful feeling!


Everything's going my way....can't remember the rest of it....oh yea....one verse goes like this.... 


All the sounds of the earth are like music!


All the sounds of the earth are like music!


The breeze is so busy it don't miss a tree.


And an ol' Weepin' Willer is laughin' at me! Don't know which one is the Weepin' Willer laughin' at me....hee hee hee.

Guess I'll just stick to the chorus....


Oh what a beautiful morning!


Oh what a beautiful day!


I've got a beautiful feeling!


Everything's going my way.


Oh what a beautiful day!


No comments: